Friday, August 10, 2012

All my world

I have this feelings everyday but I don't say them often enough. I just want this to be it out here.
I love Gabi and Patrick so much. They are my world and they are the most important people in my life. They are so innocent, smart, wonderful, happy and funny kids. I love to hug them and carry they little bodies in my arms. I adore playing with them, look in their eyes and see their happiness, joy and love for me.
They are the best thing that happened to me.

They grow so fast. Gabi just turned 5 and the day before her B-day I was so emotional because my little baby girl is turning into this older girl, more mature and independent. She was so excited to turn 5 and I at the same time was so sad sad. She is going to the kindergarten in few days - big girl will be there for most of her day. I feel so connected to her. She is so sensitive but at the same time so giggling and happy.

Patrick is so funny. His body is tiny and beautiful. His hugs are strong and his eyes are to die for. He is very energetic, loving. He is goofy about many things. I love to hold him in my arms and feel his warm and tiny body. Right now I am his whole world and it is so empowering to me. He has the longest eye lashes in the world.

I love them so much it hurts. I worry about them all the time. I worry about everything - that something bad will happen, if they do well at school, preschool, sports - etc.

Time goes so fast and I just want to enjoy my moments with them. They will pass so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment